Colton Square offers the comprehensive refurbishment of a listed former police station combined with the development of new grade A offices, to provide the only institutional quality office accommodation in the city centre.
Office space now available from 4,113 – 19,775 sq ft over the first, second and third floors.
- Glass atria with feature lighting to create a modern, manned reception area
- VRV air-conditioning system
- Two 10-person passenger lifts
- Metal-tiled suspended ceilings
- Broadband fibre connectivity
- Flexible, open-plan floor plates
- Fully accessed raised floors with 110mm clear void
- Floor to ceiling height 2.7m
- Fully carpeted
Colton Square is situated in the heart of the city centre, close to Leicester railway station and in an area which has developed into the City’s principal office location, with easy access to the City’s main amenities, including the Highcross and Haymarket shopping centres.
Colton Square, Leicester LE1