Colton Square offers the comprehensive refurbishment of a listed former police station combined with the development of new grade A offices, to provide the only institutional quality office accommodation in the city centre.
Suite 3, 2 Colton Square is currently in a shell condition. Subject to planning the suite could be used for an alternative use such as a cafe, restaurant or showroom. The suite benefits from high ceilings and period features. For an office user it could also be easily combined with with Suite 2.
- Glass atria with feature lighting to create a modern, manned reception area
- VRV air-conditioning system
- Two 10-person passenger lifts
- Metal-tiled suspended ceilings
- Broadband fibre connectivity
- Flexible, open-plan floor plates
- Fully accessed raised floors with 110mm clear void
- Floor to ceiling height 2.7m
- Fully carpeted
Colton Square is situated in the heart of the city centre, close to Leicester railway station and in an area which has developed into the City’s principal office location, with easy access to the City’s main amenities, including the Highcross and Haymarket shopping centres.
Colton Street, Leicester, United Kingdom